September 11

Finding Out, Sorting Out, and Going Further

For this post I will be reflecting on the ‘Finding Out’, ‘Sorting Out’, and ‘Going Further’ stages of our Year 5 Exhibition. 

Finding Out:

For the finding out, it was pretty simple finding websites to answer my questions, but it was challenging at times to find sites about my question; ‘Is lack of biodiversity really a bad thing?’ I think it was hard to find sites about this, because most people just assume that it isn’t a bad thing.

Sorting Out:

When we were sorting out it was pretty simple, because all we had to do was write down our lines of inquiry, write down the key points for what we had found out about those lines of inquiry, and if we didn’t have enough research then we had to keep finding out.

Going Further:

When we were going further, we had to see if we had enough research, and if we didn’t, then we had to continue our finding out. I didn’t rally have to doo much of this as I already had enough research.

Thank you all or reading this post, and I will be posting more progress on the exhibition soon! Bye!

Posted September 11, 2019 by Sophie in category Exhibition

1 thoughts on “Finding Out, Sorting Out, and Going Further

1. Mackenzie’s Learning Blog

I think that your finding out, sorting out and going further reflection is really cool Sophie! I look forward to seeing the end result! I’m sure it will be great.

Reply